Friday, February 10, 2012

PUGS!!!!!!

As you may, or may not, be aware...I am kind of obsessed with my dogs.  So much so that my twitter is @LifewithPugs.  I know, it's a strange thing to be obsessed with but look at their little faces!!!

When we were little mom always said pugs were "...so ugly, they're cute!"

And since I've never really dedicated an entire post to them, I felt it was time to do so.  Prepare to be pugged.

Michelangelo is named after the Ninja Turtle!

This handsome pug is Mikey.  He will be four years old in May.  He's pretty much the laziest pug until something catches his attention...and then he just looses his mind and starts barking and jumping and, well, his nickname is Crazy.  




Miss Molly Sue loves this bone she stole from mom's lab/pitbull mix!


This little girl is Molly Sue Nesbitt.  Yes, she has a full name.  We adopted her when she was about 9 months old and Mikey was about 4 months old.  He needed a friend and she needed a home.  From the minute we took Molly in she was loving and snuggly and very playful!  She's got a huge personality and she's pretty smart...for a pug.

Now, why am I posting about my pugs?  Well, because they're kind of like my children (Yeah, I'm one of THOSE people.  But it's not as bad as you think!).  Mr. Dan and I love these little guys.  They've got huge personalities and they're so affectionate.  They are cool with just chilling on the couch but they're also always game for playing with a toy or going for a walk.  They get along with EVERYONE.  Dogs, cats, birds, parents...EVERYONE.  And they're just so goofy.  Sheldon comics can explain better than me...these are real life happenings.  Trufax, even!

Anyways, it's a weird bond but I'm okay with it.  And so is Mr. Dan...




No comments:

Post a Comment