Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where the eff did she go?!

Hi again.  Miss me?  Well apparently some people did because I've been getting asked about why I don't blog anymore.  And so I'm back.  I can't promise I'll always be thoughtful, or that I'll have the most entertaining posts, or that I'll even post once a week (I'll try! I promise!!) but I can say that I'm glad to have been missed.  Even if it was only by one or two loyal readers!  (I'm not dreaming, someone missed me...right?!)


Anyways, I believe we need a recap.  When we last left off I had been training for a 5K, just totally effed my back up and we were leaving for our honeymoon in a week.  To answer your first question: Yes.  Yes I am still training for a 5K.  No, it's not the one in Disney with my ladies.  Sadly I could not get the time off to go, or the funds for my plane ticket to Florida.  BUT I am still working out, I am still walk/running and I will be doing a 5K...just not the one I planned on.  



My back is much better.  Thanks for asking. I've been seeing a chiropractor and as long as I keep up my end (good posture, stretches, etc) everything seems to be on the mend.  



Now the honeymoon...oh you'd like to hear about that, wouldn't you?  Well that will have to wait for another day because I feel that deserves a post.  But until then, here's a teaser:







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete