Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Five!

Time for my regular Friday Five, where you get to know my inner most secrets.  Sort of.

1) What do you listen to while driving?
Depends.  I listen to CBC a lot (news radio) during the day.  But generally I like some good tunes so I'll turn on one of the Top 40 stations in town.

2)What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
Colds.  I currently have a wicked cold that is preventing me from breathing out my nose.  Also, it is preventing me from visiting my grandmother at the nursing home this weekend because I can't risk getting her sick.  UGH

3)What does your dream house look like? Inside and out?
BIG white house with black or green shutters.  LOTS of windows.  On 5 acres part of it needs to be fenced for the dogs.  I need a big 2 level deck with hot tub and BBQ.  Just outside the city, within commuting distance.

Inside it needs to have 2 levels and a finished basement.  We need a big kitchen with island, a dining room, big living room with a fireplace and main floor bath/laundry.  Upstairs needs 4  bedrooms(maybe 5) with the master having an ensuite.  An extra bath for the kids.  I want a balcony, just a small one, outside our bedroom so we can sit in the evening and hide from the kids.  The basement needs a rec room, workshop and a den/office as well as someplace to store the deep freeze.

4) Would you ever own a minivan?
Yes.  I want five kids.  I need one.  But Mr. Dan says only 3 kids. I still think a minivan would help.

5) Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Nope.  Usually I'm so excited that I put them on that day.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment