Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Wednesday...yes I know it's Thursday.

So I know I'm late on the Wedding Wednesday, but I've been sick for a few days so bed has been my constant friend.  Anyways, today let's chat about my maid of honor and bridesmaids...oh and their dresses!!  I have 1 maid of honor and 3 bridesmaids. 

My maid of honor is Kim.  We've been best friends since we were about 5. She rocks. 
Kelsey is my little sister.  She's been a constant inspiration and great friend since she came into my life as that teeny tiny little baby.  I lurves her.

My other BFF, Maris, is another bridesmaid.  We've been super close since 12th grade.  She's basically my twin.



And last,  but defiantly not least, my really good friend Kaylee.  Kaylee and I met in university and I road trip to visit her and her family at least once every few weeks.  She's amazaballs!

We haven't been dress shopping yet but we've chosen Alfred Angelo dresses.  In a knee length in cherry.  The rest is up to them.  Kaylee will be ordering online, since there are no stores near her, but the rest of the ladies and I will go shopping the first week in November.  Here are some suggestions that the ladies have made.  I'm really open to whatever they'd like. 

Kim likes this...but in cherry red.



Kaylee thinks this is really cute.  I totally agree.



Kelsey isn't really keen on low-cut so I thought this might
be a good option for her.


So what do you think?  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I really like that you are letting the girls go for their own styles. Sometimes one style of dress just does not look good on all body types. My bridesmaids ended up wearing very similar dresses, but they are both skinny with big boobs (bitches), so it worked out well for them.

    Your bridal party will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want them to be comfortable! One of my bridesmaids tells me she might be *ahem* with child by then so I really don't want her to try and shove into a dress that just doesn't suit her new belly.

    Hearing that it worked out for you makes me feel even better about the idea. I'm sure they'll look great;)

    ReplyDelete