Monday, October 18, 2010

I owe you applesauce. But first I want to talk about Pugs.

And I will deliver, I promise, but first I need to tell you that I won't do it now.  You'll have to wait until this evening because the pictures are on my camera which happens to be dead.  So until the point where I show you these epic and delicious-ness inspiring pictures, you must be content with me.  Lil ol' me.  And my life.  But isn't that why you're here? (Yeah, you, that one in the back...the only one here! I see you!!)  So let's do a quick life update:

Hectic.  One word.  That's what my life is right now.  I've been running on little sleep, taking cold medicine to keep my nose from running all over my desk and just trying to make it through the last week or so.  We've had our biggest event of the year at work, and it went off without a hitch.  Now is the time where I fall down dead tired and sleep for 3 days.  But wait, it was on a Saturday and so I got one day off and now I'm back at the grind.  Oh my.

Anyways, no time to rest - I've got more to do.  This weekend is PUGAPALOOZA!!! Woohooo!!!!!  This is an event that we (Pug Pals of HRM) have once a year and it raises money for the local SPCA in Halifax.  This year I'm taking the reins of organizing the auction for the day of the event.  My living room is full of pug like goodness as well as gift certificates, spa baskets and other goodies.  All things that you can bid on at Pugapalooza!!  Our last meeting is Friday, with the event on Saturday, and it's going to be great.  We're doing a Halloween theme so all the little pugs will be dressed up and I'm sure it'll be a scream! (hahaha, pun intended)  I'm very excited and hope we can raise at least $2,500 for the SPCA.  So if you're interested, or just want to know more about Pug Pals of HRM pop over to our Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7570946538

No comments:

Post a Comment