Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Windowshop Wednesday!!!!!!!!!


AHHH! It's Windowshop Wednesday again! Love it! This week, Katie, has picked Bed Bath and Beyond. *squeeeee*

Here's my picks:

I need this apple green Kitchenaid Mixer.  I NEED it.


These Touch base lamps would be perfect for our nightstands.

Pot rack, pot rack...everyone needs a nice pot rack!!
I love to bake and this 3-Level cooling rack is AMAZABALLS!


Something fun to play with...and drink with!  

I could go on for days, but I've got supper on the stove and I have to run! oops!  Enjoy;)

P


2 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a cocktail carousel! ;) And that mixer is the most awesome color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need the stand mixer. Every girl needs a stand mixer. :)

    I have a pot rack similar to that one and ZOMGBBQ I friggin love it. That, and the SodaStream, were probably the two best wedding presents we got.

    Thanks for joining up with us, my Canadian friend!

    ReplyDelete