Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Windowshop Wednesday



It's that time of the week again - the time where I link up with Katie, over at The Katie Chronicles, to do her Windowshop Wednesday.  Today is Etsy!!  Now I had trouble finding things because there is just SO much on Etsy...so I decided to just pick a room and find some neat things for it.  I chose my kitchen.


Loooove this apron from Debz Doodlez
Keep our keys and mail sorted with this organizer from Old New Again

These labels would look TOO cute on the jars we have.  They're from Talents of Sisters

This is TOO cool.   I don't know what I'd use it for but I love it!
From Jodys Art


This is for a friend...she's currently going through a divorce and it's
really eating at her (obv!) so I am actually just about to buy this for her....
so much for window shopping.  Thanks to And the sign says

No comments:

Post a Comment