Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Windowshop Wednesday


Today I'm linking up with my wonderful friend over at The Katie Chronicles to participate in her FIRST Windowshop Wednesday.  We'll do Wedding Wednesday again soon, I promise!  But I thought this would be wicked fun so let's play along!  This week's store is Crate and Barell...so here's my wishlist:

I absolutely LOVE this Hamptons Dinnerware dish set

We disparately need a new bed and frame...so look at this gorgeous Bento Kona Bed.
All it needs is a wicked memory foam mattress  


And to go with the bed and mattress, I'll take this Vendome Nightstand.
It's a great match to my antique dresser, which you'll learn about in an upcoming post.


We actually have the space for this in the yard right now...the stones are there and EVERYTHING.
We just need a Black Square Firepit.

For my deck! Tons of them...let's put Mesh Lantern and Candleholders EVERYWHERE!
And last but not least I NEED one of these.  Love love love the Dakota 8-Bottle Wine Rack
 (and it would be an excuse to have more wine on hand!!).



That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment