Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Windowshop Wednesday

I bring you a treat tonight, dear reader, tonight I will be making my SECOND POST OF THE DAY! ZOMGWTFBBQ?!  That's right because tonight it's time to link up with Katie, over at The Katie Chronicles, to do:




Yayyyy! So today is one of my favorite stores: Old Navy!  Now my version may be a bit different than the other ladies doing this because I will be shopping at oldnavy.ca not .com.

Enjoy!


Let's start off with this short sleeved open-front cardigan.  Love it for work or the weekend.



I was actually going to buy this ruffled jersey babydoll top  when I was
at Old Navy last week...but they didn't have my size!

I have a few of these cropped cardigans and I LOVE them!
I think white would work well with that last top.


Judge all you want but here's something else I've had before...these wide-legged cropped yoga  pants are WICKED.  They are the most comfortable things I've ever owned and they do wonders at the gym!



Last, but not least, we need a nice pair of flats.  These peep toes are super cute!



1 comment:

  1. I love those peeptoe flats...I may have to go buy them on my lunchbreak...

    ReplyDelete